Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

This Dog at Last

Click on image for larger viewI've seen this dog many times outside a cafe in Wadestown where I meet a friend each week. Nothing has worked to date but now I have a photograph which I'm happy with. I also like the paving stones and the little path at the top because it all adds to the mystery and balance of the picture. I'll make a print and leave it for the owner who will probably wonder why?
.
If you look at Jan 22nd post below I have another recent doggy find.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julian,

    I meant to email you ages ago, after I received the photo you made of Bailey, the whippet, above! Thank you!

    I do appreciate the mystery of the picture and the textures (I am a patchworker, aware of texture and balance).

    It would be nice to meet you sometime, if you are hanging about the cafe again. As you note, we are there collecting my coffee after our walk on most days.

    Cheers,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete