Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2009

New Street Photographs

Click on the photos for a larger view The Dancing Indian is one of my most recent finds. He was there just outside Mac Donald's. I love the quirkiness of his flight. I find many of my photographs in Manners Mall and Cuba St in Wellington, New Zealand where I live.

This man I recently spied looking down on me with his strange glasses. I love these moments.


Please take the time to look at my web site http://www.julianward.co.nz/
On this blog site I hope to show new work as well as new old discoveries from my 40 years of negatives.

2 comments:

  1. and i love the fact that you find these moments, they inspire me, Richard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. voila , old discoveries from my 40 years of negatives , cool work u did

    ReplyDelete